When it comes to boots for the winter months there are many different styles to choose from. However, there are certain ones that are proving extremely popular and which if you not careful will soon be sold out. Below we look at five styles of boots which are proving to be popular this winter and which are this seasons must haves for fashion conscious women around the globe.www.uggstore.co.il
1. Ugg Classic Tall – This particular boot is not only functional but is also extremely warm and comfortable as well. It is the high quality double face sheepskin uppers which helps them to keep your feet warm even when you wear them without socks. The great thing about these boots as with all those in the Ugg range is that they can be worn with anything from jeans to skirts or dresses. Although the colors are limited they still make a wonderful item of footwear for any woman to have in her wardrobe.
2. Ugg Classic Crochet Tall – These boots nearly a year after Oprah Winfrey put them on her favorite things list in 2007 are still proving popular with women around the globe. But it isn’t just the fact that Oprah likes them but other celebrities including Nicole Richie. Because of the knitted exterior these boots are proving more versatile than otherTypes of Uggs in that you can wear them tall or slouched. Just as with the Ugg Classic Tall these boots look great with just about anything you may have in your wardrobe currently.
3. Ugg Classic Cardy – This range of boots was released in the spring of this year and just like the above mentioned Ugg boots have proven popular as well. Just like the Classic Crochet range these boots come in a wide variety of colors including Dusty Rose and Indigo along with Black and Grey Oatmeal. What makes these boots so distinctive from other boots in the Ugg range is the 3 large wooden buttons that enable you to really great some different looks and styles with them.
4. Minnetonka Moccassin Boot – These boots have been around for a long time but are now proving popular with the likes of celebrities such as Kate Moss. Not only can you team them up with jeans but they look fabulous with a denim skirt as well. Plus if you want to go for a more ethnic look team them up country life style look as seen on the catwalks of Dolce Gabbana and Badgley Mischka. Not only do they look distinctive because of the fringing around the top they are extremely comfortable to wear also. This is because of the cushioned insole along with the thin crepe outsole.
5. Frye Harness Boots – This rugged looking boots are proving another hit with the celebrities being worn by the likes of Anne Hathaway and Pink. The ones that Anne likes to wear are the vintage antique leather styled ones but they come in basic colors such as black. Whilst Pink prefers to team hers up with a Chanel Sundress. But not only do they look great on they also feel comfortable when being worn because of the leather midsole which stretches the full length of them.